Echo perch

Fished Echo today, caught 20 perch and one trout. Fish were in 37 feet and the edges were ok in the morning but really soft when we left. I wore waders.

:sunglasses:Thanks for the report. Short and sweet. Are you ready for open water fishing yet?

Good morning Tubedude, I had a great time at Echo, we need to go again before it melts. We were catching them two at a time when we finally found them. All on the little white glow in the dark that you made. Thanks again.
I took my boat in today to get it serviced. Let me know where there is some open water. I owe you a trip.

:sunglasses:I’ll hold you to that. Maybe an ice out trip to Yuba…or maybe a June trip to Starvation.


I have some NEW stuff to try out. Surprise???


Glad the little glow goodies are workin’ for ya.