weeeeeb

First trip up the weeb with the water clearing ( gin clear). Threw the normal hardware and did pretty well , best colors were whites and silvers and larger baits were what they wanted…Between my partner and I we managed about a dozen a peice. No giants today, but heres the largest of the aggro browns.

25.5" hooky big headed boy

Seeing your post is like hearing a starting gun go off!
good job on the first of many, I’m sure…

Sick way to start the weeb! Hopefully we can find em tom

Won’t b an issue bro

Sweet!!!

Nice going. May not be a “monster” by your standards (what ARE you’re standards of a “monster”! Don’t tell me - it’ll scare me I’m sure!) but that ain’t no minnow or planter-bow either!

That’s funny “starting gun shot”. Falls in the air, and on the rivers - no doubt!

No doubt a 25.5 inch Meat head is a nice brown!!! But I have caught much larger out of the weber… I want my C&R record … and I will get her outta the weeb to show people that there truly are some of the biggest browns in the state ( length wise) in that river… if the day never comes for my 32 in brown then I will settle for a male brown over 29" for my wall. :sunglasses:

Wow no party crashers for fish handling? ? Or invalid measurements!!! [:P][sly] haha only teasin

i mist have missed the phone call! omgz!!! [:p]

Lol zach you were supposed to let me know! ! I told you to keep me posted haha maybe sat or Sunday this weekend? ??

just giving you shit dude. ill send you a txt tonight or tomorrow. sunday the Bears are playing so thats a no go, but saturday is do-able

Haha just let me know whats up!! I’m headed out this evening with bryce … be expecting a monster :sunglasses:
I will let you know how it goes brutha