hit the weeb with utcatman on sunday, started fishing at sunrise (bout 7:15ish) and fished til dark. Fishin was insane awesome. Caught well over 50+ fish biggest going 24" which was a brown that joe caught. I caught a bow and a cut that both were close to 23".
No monsters but sure was fun. Here are a few pics of our trip. throwing hardware as always for the fish; no baits smaller than 3".
as always all fish were released unharmed, healthy and strong to live & grow and fight another day!
Great pictures Bryce, you are the man for sure. Got to be getting together this ice season for sure. Headed down to OC this AM I’ll let you know what song we sang [sly]
Very nice…for sure beats what we’ve been up to but those house hold items need tending too also. Son saw you’re pics and he’d be interested in some MM tutoring on the ole weeb as thats where he’s been fishing.
Great outing for sure you guys had. Looking forward to some hard deck fishing also with you folks. Going to be another fun season. See ya on Sunday!!
Gotta give credit where credit is due! catman is the weeb masta, he knows the river like the back of his hand. Through trial and error and fishin with him I have learned a lot and have caught some nice fish. I am still looking for a 26"+ brown to get my pb.
k2, tell your son to hit me or joe up and we 3 can hit the weeb. Looking forward to sunday’s MM closing ceremonies.
The 2nd pic from the bottom was an excellent perspective shot photography wise.
+2 to that…the one time I tried a shot like that, the fish decided to headbutt the camera lens…thankfully that smudge came out! Nice to see a Weeb post from the CAT bros.
Is this that area we talked about? Very nice guys. You ever want fly fisher company, shout. I got a couple Butt Monkey’s and Sex Dungeons to go with my Circus Peanut…LOL I know, you thought I was FFL for a second huh ><D