I agree with both sides. spinning gear and fly fishing both have their advantAges during different times and for different fish. its all about knowing how to be successful with each. that’s why I like taking both rods. start with drifting nymphs s or dries. then try streamers and if all of that fails then throw some spinning gear and see what happens. I personally like fly fishing more because I just find it more challenging and I love getting into big fish on the fly. my brother pulled out a 24" last summer and I’ve caught multiple over 20 on the Weber on nymphs. just all about being good at what your fishing. I’ll for sure bring bigger spinning gear next time I go! no denying what works. if any one would be interested in meeting up there soon then let me know! I’d really enjoy being around some guys that can fish spinning gear successfully since its the weaker part of my river fishing tactics. pm me!