Strawberry 12/12/08

Got up this morning at around 5:30 to check the weather to see if we were going to be able to hit Strawberry, weather called for 41 degrees and cloudy, so I called the guys and we were on the road at 0830. Roads were fine until the turnoff to the marina where the snow had blown over the road and made it icy so the last 6 miles was slow going.

On the water at 1000 about 25 degree air temp and 36 water temp. Fishing was very good we probably boated 30 again and lost half that many. Fished mainly near the campground, only saw two other boats, this will be the last trip of the year cuz the ice will be here shortly.

Thats great you got one last boating trip to the berry, wish I could. I guess I will put the boat away for the winter.

Great pcis !

Thanks for the report.