Renegade

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the road to renegade is passable at strawberry?
Thanks
Kokanee

It should be fine except it won’t be passable tomorrow.[;)] Brent, I may not be a reliable source, because I will be fishing it tomorrow and maybe I want it all to myself.:slight_smile:

Your killin me smalls[;)]

Your killin me smalls[;)]

Huh?

You need to go rent a movie called “Sand Lot”. [;)]

Hey Brent,
I went to Renegade today. Road was snow packed, rutted and slick, but made it in the 4 wheel drive. Take your truck, you’ll be fine.

Made it to the Berry on Monday. And fished Renegade. Fishing was ok caught around 30 or so.Fishing seemed best at the 50ft mark. Lots of fish coming in 15 to 20 ft level. And a lot on the bottom as well. We left at noon. Very nice day. No snow on the ice and very slick. 8 inches thick. Saw some Wheelers on the ice as well.

The Road to Rengade is very ICY. Saw where several peope slid off the road and got all screwed up. We went side ways a few times and watched a buddy do a 360 in the middle of road but managed to keep it on the road.

Good luck.