Does any one know if the ice is thick enough on Piute to fish on yet?
Thanks
Does any one know if the ice is thick enough on Piute to fish on yet?
Thanks
I had a reliable report that both Paiute and Otter Creek were fishable and producing well.
Thanks. I hope to test my new ice cube out there this week end.
Utahbill
Be safe. Look for evidence of other anglers and follow their paths until you have a chance to drill some test holes for yourself. It has been plenty cold, but it is always best to be safe on every trip to new ice.
Good luck and post a report.
Sorry nothing much to report on Piute. I got a hot tip and fished Otter Creek instead. I did see groups of fisherman on the ice as I drove by. Some one I talked to said it has been fishing well lately.
Utahbill