Went to Pineview today and tried my luck at some musky. Started around the Port ramp area and worked my way around the lake working the shore line until I ended up around Cemetery point. Hooked one but lost it at the boat. Not a very big one, probably around 30 inches. Had a couple followers but they didn’t want nothing to do with me. Caught a couple small-mouth on my musky lures. It’s amazing what a small mouth will try and eat, they were about as big as my lure! Couldn’t cast no more because my arm was going to fall off so I called it a day. Water is really muddy so maybe that had something to do with it.
Anybody else having any luck up there for Musky?
Thanks for the report, I’m sure the catching will improve as the water warms and clears.
Caught one about that size a couple days before you were out there. He hit one of my bass lures at the boat haha. Went a couple days later and caught some dink smallmouth but headed back there after Holliday this Wednesday!