ECHO

Went to Echo today. Got there around 830 and fished until 1300… it was slow. Did catch a one nice trout but my friend didn’t even have a bite in 3 hours. Had a Marcum and could see the fish looking at his lure but no takers. He tiped with wax worm, meally, and worm. I must have been in a bad area because I only saw a couple of swim byes and the rest of the time nothing. People were moving all over the ice and no one was catching perch and when they did they weren’t of any size.

we tried echo last week and had about the same experience.

Fished Echo a few weeks back with similar results. 1 fish all morning, slow! very slow!

Same results for me.
Echo is a hard place to figure out at times.
The fish are in there, I know they are!!!