**So whats the scoop with the ice at pineview. Is there ice,and how thick is. Is there any fish getting pulled out though the ice, and what kind. **
I haven’t heard any reports lately, that might change if the weather stays cold. The last report I heard was the one Petty4life posted when he went up to Causey a week or two ago. A friend from work lives up there, I’ll ask him when I go to work later today. Hopefully someone else has first hand info they will share. WH2
[:)]hey,wh2
thanks I hope it is ice over. I have three friends at work that have never been. I fished it about 5 years ago the crappie was hot.
Saturday pineview was ice free. Now that the wind has stopped blowing and the temps have dropped that could change quickly. gshorthair
As gshorthair said. Ice free on sunday when I went Buy. no ice anywhere. Hopefully these next few days of cold weather will help cap it over.[;)]
I just drove by while at work. 12/18/06. I checked the port ramp(west side) and found ice forming at the launch ramp. paper thin but it was ice. This was at 8pm. Temp was only 11*. It should not be much longer.
That’s good news, dude. I can’t wait to go perch fishing there soon. It would be nice to get into the crappie too, but I don’t know that lake well enough to know exactly where they hang out this time of year…