Pineview condition?

i was just wondering if anybody know how the conditions at pineview res are right now. i want to get up there and throw some Crappies on the ice.

No ice yet. Tonights low will be around zero, and be in the teens for the next few days. Keep your fingers crossed and it might freeze !

North arm is starting to form ice about still a ways from fishable.

I just talked to my brother that was up there last night. And the temp was below zero. It won’t be long now until we’re fishing on ice.

Drove by today. Everything but the narrows looked capped

Ill be curious to see how the fishing goes at PV this year, I hear it’s not so hot this year (for perch at least.)

I have talked to several people that did well fishing for Crappie and Muskie In the narrows and muskie in both north and middle fork.

Too bad, for ice making purposes only, it isn’t the same temperature as it is outside of the jet I am flying in right now. It is a minus 68 degrees fahrenheit! We are flying at an altitude of 34,026 feet and about 2/3 of the way across Colorado.

has anybody checked on PV lately. i need some Crappie on the ice.

I was informed that the DNR did a collection of all the crappie in pineview by shocking the water. All that is left in pineview is a few Tigers and carp. Don’t waste your time going there.[sly]

Your pretty Funny! HAHA! Not!

wonder how the managed to get enough juice to do that! how rediculous