pineview crappie action?

Anyone been to pineview recently? last year i went for a 3 day trip in mid may, and was a week late on the crappie spawn. its been pretty cold though. anyone info greatly appreiated.

john

ALL CARP MUST DIE!!!

Went up today and the water was 59-60 degrees. The crappie aren’t biting as of yet. Talked to five different shore anglers and none had a crappie. All the tiny perch you want though. I took my pontoon out and caught three crappie in about thirty feet of water about five to ten feet off the bottom. Fish finder is highly recommended if trying for crappie. I don’t think they are going to be red hot this year. The weather just hasn’t cooperated. We caught two muskies as well at about 8-8:30 pm using perch rapalas. As I was leaving one guy had a small largemouth bass. Overall fishing was very very slow.

thanks a bunch. it helps alot