I think I will take advantage of the rumored 70* weather in Sunday and take the toon to Willard for some fly fishing, have never fished there before but I’ll give it a shot, anyone want to go or meet up? Let me know.
May see you there, need to see if my buddy wants to fish Willard or elsewhere. We will be in pontoons and fly rods also.
If the weather really is 70’s on Sunday, I just might be on the water myself this time. Will try to keep my distance from you guys in the “inflated navy” [sly] Good luck to ya
[fishin]
Sounds like the making of a flotilla.
sorry can’t make it my self but sure is tempting.
South Marina? What time? A tooning partner would be great!
Myself and a buddy are going out Saturday fly fishing in our toons. I would love to come up and join you guys Sunday but it’s my wife’s birthday.
Mark
I was planning on south, never been but I’ll find it, I will be leaving from bountiful and probably 45 minutes to get there, tell me a time and we’ll meet up.
How bout 8:30? I’m in a red subaru with toon on top.
Sounds good, Black Xterra, if things change I will PM you but I don’t see any issues.
I hope to be there around daylight Sunday. Silver Tacoma with shell. Gray Buck’s Bags quad toon. Loaded to the gills with fly gear.
Jeff Wagner
See ya there!
Sounds like it will be busy! Doesn’t anyone go to church? Fishing on Sunday is my “goin to church”. See you there!!
I’ll be in the black 2nd gen 4Runner with Trout Unlimited stickers on the back window. Hope to see you guys!
I’ll be up there on Saturday in my boat. White/blue Viper. If it is good fishing I just may be up there on Sunday too ![]()
I will be up there in my boat Sunday it’s an old red Lund. I will wave at you guys
I’ll be there around 11:00 Black and White Crestliner. Fliying the BFT flag. Wave at me if you want me to sneak up to you and compare notes, or drag you to a different place. Good luck to you.
humpy
Didn’t make it to south willard, how was the get together? Any action ?
Met up with Kailarsen, said hello to Lund Dude, weather was great, fishing was fine it was the catching that sucked, not a bite, and I didn’t see or hear of anyone having any success, oh well, good day and good company.
Well, I did get on the water. The temp never got to 70 but was a nice fairly calm high 40’s and low 50’s.
I saw several toons, tubes, and some yaks, and other floating vessels of numerous types and sizes. Saw Lund Dude from a distance down off the south wall. And like remo 5 0 I didn’t see any fish. At least not in the boat. Had 2 hits, runs, and early releases on a silver / blue flicker shad I was dragging around at just under 1.00 mph. within the first hour on the water. But nothing after that. Not on mussels or worms. I did notice the water temp was colder today that last Saturday, probably from that arctic blast that moved through earlier this week. Oh well, got on the water, enjoyed the day, and got Skunk # 1 out of the way.
[sly]
I am fairly sure that I saw you out there, I think the whole place got the skunk today! Always tomorrow.