I am planning on fishing tomorrow and probably friday, but am not sure where to go. does anyone have any advice, or want to get together for a trip?
jed
Myself and fairwayphilly are going to take our toons to Lindon Boat harbor on Utah Lake tomorrow. We expect to launch at about 4:30 PM.
I would like to try this side of the lake for eyes and white bass for a bit.
I know the white bass fishing at lindon has been fair at night, but during the day I haven’t done well, but I haven’t fished there for about 3 weeks so It could be completely different now,
jed
Wow, thats a fat eye.
I didn’t know “eyes” could read. Edumacation of the fishies, pretty good Pat. But, can you teach them to dance?
as long as the weather cooperates I may just head down there too and try and run into you guys on friday,
jed
fished echo today, wed three of us got 12 fish from 12 until 4, all went 18 in and up to two pounds, used nite crawlers, and power bait. fished the inlet, about a two mile hike , but well worth it.