very nice! im actually about to head out there in about an hour for some mornin tubing for hopefully some kitties or the ever elusive walleye. but if not i can get into some white bass and bring home some din din for the family [;)] what spinner were you using?
Nice fish! congratulations are in order. When I see pic’s like that and think about the posts you and others like tubedude place here, I realize what a wonderful fishery Utah lake could be (and is) if it were not for the fact that the June Sucker rehabilitation project prevents planting of bass and walleye or even forage base for the existing population.
I live on the west side of Spanish Fork and am very close to Lincoln beach, minutes away, but I seldom go to the lake opting to burn fuel in search of far away fisheries when I could be there in minutes taking advantage of what is there. Thanks to all of you guys and your posts. I realize that THE lake is more than a carp factory. Thanks
Nice, the Utah Bowfishing Association is hosting a bowfishing tournament tomorrow at Utah Lake for carp. There should be some “whackage” of the archery variety in a serious way. Hope to have some good pictures and video.
I would like to know how you got those?
I have been fishing[fishin] UTL for years and have never been able to get the large mouth or smallies, any tips of where and to go and everything you us?