Utah Lake

Alright I am hearing a lot of bad about Utah lake…I was there on Sunday with my dad and little brother…and it was kinda slow…however, we were there for about 2 hours and my dad caught 1 white bass, my little bro caught 4 white bass, and I caught 1 white bass. However! I did score the biggest fish! It was 13 1/2 inches long and weighed about 1 1/2 pounds and if I had the time or went fishing enough I might have to put it in the IFG Challenge!

I added a picture, it is not the best we forgot the digi cam and so the best I had was the camera on my phone so its a little blurry…sorry!

Welcome aboard IcEbLoNdIE , Where were you fishing on Utah lake and how thick of ice did you fish from ? If you don’t mind me asking . Nice fish . I need to catch a white bass of that size . I did hook some that were bait size at Lindon Harbor a while back . LOL

Thanks you! We were down by the pumps in lehi. Ima gunna say the ice was about 6-8 inches thick…there wasn’t much action in closer to the pumps so we moved out further and had better luck!

From your picture it looks like you caught fish out of the same spot I got skunked. way to go![:)]

Was that a Nacho Cheese flavored Dorito?

Slayer

HAHAHA LOL! No its not! it would happen to be a BFT hook keeper thingy passed out at the Rockport party on 1-17! But that was a good laugh, and it kinda looks like it eh? LOL

So, you got a hook keeper thingy I passed out at the Rockport party. Is that how you learned of BFT, or were you with someone??? Any who once again welcome to the fun!!![;)]

Hey Polo! Yes it was one of your handy dandy lil hook keeper thingys (safe hook) that you handed out on saturday! And no thats not where I found out about BFT and yes I was with someone else! I would like to thank you for puttin that together you did a great job and I had a blast! [;)] I have been reading the posts on BFT for a while now but never really had a reason to sign up..But now I do! and thank you Polo for making me feel so welcome! You da man!! [:)]

SORRY Polo! That last entry was me! [;)]

~IcEbLoNdIe