The Berry?

Anybody going to the Berry tomorrow? Soldier creek side?

My wife and I are going to head up in the Morning, just not sure where I want to fish yet.. I have caught tons of little ones there at SC this year, and she hasn’t caught much, so we will see what we can find. Spent that past couple trips by the Marina looking for Bigger ones. Will be up there in a White Tacoma with a Kayak rack in it.

i’m going !!! ill have a blue 6 man clam tent set up probably closer to the main road then any one else

i will be there probably going over by the soldier creek boat ramp in that bay where you going pikeman?

I will be fishing over on the dam road wherever my 4-wheeler can get in. I dont know the snow conditions.

we will all have to compare notes when we get back ill try and take some pic’s if im lucky enough to get any fish today