Hey guys I’m a greenhornon this site, I’m up in Logan and would like to know if it’s worth a shot on the berry this friday/Saturday? Any info on ice conditions, and if so where’s a good place to go?
Much obliged…
Thanks guys,
Hey guys I’m a greenhornon this site, I’m up in Logan and would like to know if it’s worth a shot on the berry this friday/Saturday? Any info on ice conditions, and if so where’s a good place to go?
Much obliged…
Thanks guys,
The ice is 6 to 8 inches and Renegade has been good and there was a recent good report from Haws Point. With almost no snow one can drive to both places. Four wheel drive is recommended and take it slow.
Thanks for the info, I’ll post my results. Tight lines! zinnnnnnggggggg
Just called the Marina- 8-12 inches all across the lake. Not a whole lot of ATV/Snowmobiles. There is no snow, just a solid slick piece of ice. Happy fishing boyyyyzzzzz
Strawberry bay was Good today well worth the trip from Ogden.