Soldier Creek Road

Heading up to the Berry tomorrow morn and wondering if the road to Soldier Creek off of US 40 is plowed? I’m sure there has been someone by there lately. Or is it snowmobile only? We usually fish the marina or mud creek… want to try a different spot. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Cdragon

It’s not plowed. Snowmobile is best bet. Not sure how the wheelers do on that side. Probably not a good idea.

I took a four wheeler in last weekend down to the marina and then out on to the ice. We went across the lake to the bank next to the road. The wheelers bogged down a little, but we made it fine. We parked in the big parking lot at the entrance to the cabin area. The road in from there was fine, a snow cat was running back and forth and had the road in good shape.

Thanks for the info Playas44 and WBF85… We wanted to try and fish that first little bay where they have the little boat dock in the summertime, but I think it is a little too far of a walk from the main road. I’m gonna have my 6 year old with us or I might try it. Guess we will have to try our luck at Chicken Creek east with the rest of the crowd.

Fast fishing to everyone tomorrow!
Cdragon