Is alive and well at the Berry. We were at the marina at 7:00 and fishing by 7:30 ish. Fishing was pretty good from 8 till 9 or so and then hit and miss till we left around 2. Ended up with 17, 3 under the slot, all the rest in. Biggest going just over 21. The walking wasn’t bad on the snowmobile tracks but the slush where we were fishing west of the marina was bad,6" to 8". 4 wheelers will be alot of work from now on unless we get another cold snap, with more snow coming this weekend its not looking good. Good luck.
Great post. Sounds like you got on some fish pretty good! What kind of depth were you fishing?
Haven’t been to da Berry - but hear such great stories. Thanks for sharing. One of these days.
All this new deep snow has kept me off the ice, but might have to grin and bear it tomorrow somehow! Maybe it’s time to lash the young pup to the sled and put her to work!
My boy likes pulling a sled. That could change!
Slush sucks. I was thinking of heading up there wednesday. Maybe by then it will be more under control. I guess Ill have to hit Rockport tomorrow. Thanks for the report!!
Hate to say it but I think its only goning to get slushier. Temps are on the up and up and storms are getting warmer. I think this storm may only ad to the slush at this point. I know it still gets cold up there but snow can be an insulator.