secret at willard caught cats. wiper,crappies and walleyes

go tot willard lastnight about 6:00 caught 9 wipers 15 crappie and two cats between two of us.. it took a bit but we figured out how to unlock their lock jaw.
ive got a secret..
i’ll tell if ten people ask.. [sly]

Alright I will go for it. Spill the beans.

         I want to know, I want to know !!!  10 times LOL 

AFDan52

I want to know too…just to count for the ten quota of people. I already sent you a pm so you can reply that way if you don’t want it publicized. Can’t wait to hook into a few! There is actually only one place where you can hook all of these species simultaneously though. Wonder if that is the location.

Please share…

I want to know. Please, please, please.

Count me as one of your ten people asking!

Drag A net?:face_with_tongue: Please share.

Any info at all would be nice!

Come on, spill the beans…

Wood Shampoo

Please tell, I havn’t caught a crappie in a long time maybe ten years.

Ok I want to know your secret as well.

???

Give it up! NOW! just kidding. I would really love to know where you caught walleyes. To heck with the rest of them.

I am curious as well.

come on man hook a bruther up!!!

ME 2 ME 2

Well, I count 14 that have asked and I make 15 that would like to know what you know. That ought to cover your promice to “tell if 10 people ask”.

if I am not too late I would love to know as well,
jed

People who makes posts like that and don’t tell anything else are jerks.