Renegade

I hit the Berry at Renegade today, we got on the water right at 6:30 am, we got just past the bouy’s and Bam! fish on, and then Bam, fish on for my dad, both small cuts, the day looked to be an exciting day.

Got the poles back in the water and its like the light went out. We trolled indian creek, over towards the narrows, and back several times and Not another dang bite! The wind came up early and it was quite cold all morning, not sure if the cold front shut them down.

I did see a few guys bait fishing catch a few, but most looked pretty bored to death today.

Needless to say it was a disappointing day, But that’s the berry, Hot one day cold the next. That’s why they call it fishing and not catching.

I’ll be back on Saturday, with warmer temps coming, I feel redemption.

How did everyone else do today?

thanks for the report. we are going up thursday and plan to move around a lot. The Berry has been real stingy for me this year. We always get a few, but hit and miss. I’ll let you know how we do.

humpy