Pineview

[;)] I posted last week on pineview.. I fished the narrows last monday out of my u boat from 11 am till 5 pm.. caught 11 slab crappies , 7 tiny perch, a dozen gills an asst of smallys.. Fishin in the narrows will be productive if the weather cooperates an you have some sonar to help in hunt 4 pan fish .. I used small tubes with 1/32 an 1/16th heads tipped with bitty pieces o perch.. Again sonar is a must or you must be willin to kick all over till you locate a school of willin fish and b able too stay on top of them.. I plan on hittin the view Friday after work till dark as well.. Fish on..FISHAMANIAC..[;)][;)]

I was up there recently and caught two SMB off isolated structure (shore fishing). Had four more hits but didnt hook up. Used spinners, senkos, and tube jigs.

I fished about 6 hours for those blasted Tiger Muskies again on Monday the 13th and got skunked. Sure was weird to have to get the ice out of my eyelets. Was a cold, windy one. There were lots of smaller fish jumping, including some big carp in the morning and that was all the activity I saw all day. Saw a couple of other people and they didn’t seem to be doing well either. But hey, that’s pineview - one day its hot fishing and the next you get skunked (especially with the tigers).

my experiences with those tigers is you don’t fish for them. i have hooked into my fair share of them while fishing for crappie and smallies. on labor day me and a buddy went up and weren’t having any luck so we decided to irritate the blue gills and i had my line cut twice by those tiger muskies. that is just my two cents.

has anyone been to pineview lately? i was thinking about a thursday night or friday morning float. let me know if the fish are active.