Pineview smallies?

I’ve asked this question in various forms before but, I don’t know, don’t think I’m getting the right answer. Maybe I just ain’t listening good. [:/] Anyway, went to the Pine again last week and fished one of my favorite spots. No luck. Same water level, same area, same outside temps., water looked the same?? This has been going on all year for me. Previous years have been very productive!!! What’s going on?? :angry: Can’t seem to get it out of my mind that the Tigers or something have changed something pretty drastically. Yeah, I think if I could do a lot of searching, kind of hard with a tube, I could find em, but they aren’t as plentiful through out the lake before, Just my observation.

Smallmouth in lakes without alot of crayfish tend to be more nomadic,here one day gone the next chasing perch or crappie fry,throw in the falling water level and they tend to suspend out off points over deep water. Thats whats going on with pv ,was up there myself today and did good,but not on the good ol spots. Found them on the main lake points and wacked some good fish on lucky craft pointers in perch,and ghost minnow over 20 feet suspended about 10 to 14. got to wait till the water quits dropping before they will get back on the bank hope this helps

You are not the only one. It is also happening to me. Haven’t been able to catch a bass in the usual places either. There are alot of crawdads in pineview. so i don’t really now. Pineviewfisher

[:/] I know, I know, I know, They are all going bye bye on the end of a rope or chain. I know cause I have saw it happen my self, evry time I go fishin!