Brent and I arrived at the narrows a bit before 7 am. It was a nice day until the w*** picked up. We fished many different holes on the south side can’t say any did any better then another. In all we took home 11 perch not the best we have done but at least we have dinner. Our surprise was when Troll came out and joined us for a bit it was great seeing you again Troll. All in all it was great being out on the ice again.
Good to see you too. Sorry about the fishing, I guess I cleaned them out of that area.
When I left you guys I hit quite a few holes and covered a lot of ground, but not one bite. Oh, well, at least we got out.
When I left I was stupid and left my green spud bar in the snowbank. It was gone when I came back to look for it. If anyone picked it up, I can’t blame you, but if you read this, I’d like to get it back, there will be a reward.
You don’t have to be sorry about the fishing I’m sorry about your bar I sure hope you get it back. Post it on KSL and craigslist to it will cover more ground that way.
That is sad you didn’t get any bites either I saw you down there a long ways to.
I really tried to find some. Fished probably 20 holes and went all the way past the last footprints to the east. NADA.
That area we were in had been good to me all week, I was trying to get my 50 fish limit in the freezer, but that’s hard when your addicted to eating 10 of them every night.
Yes, everybody, the limit for perch on Pineview is 50. That means if I have 20 in my freezer, I can only fish, Pineview, Jordonelle and Fish Lake. That is why I kept going back to the View. Now I’m under 20 so I can fish about everywhere, but not Yuba. Not till tomorrow after I eat 10 more.
Good job on getting into some perch.
How was the ice?
Any slush starting to show up?
The ice was 4 inches ice 4 inches slush then 6 inches ice. When we left there was spots of water on top not bad though. The hike back up the hill was a bit rough though.
Thanks.
I am thinking about going Monday and with the warm weather I was wondering how it was holding up.
Hello Ice princess. Do you and your hubby ever get into any Musky action up there? If so maybe you could divulge a tip for me. Thanks![;)]