Looking for some perch reports. Thinking of hitting somewhere up tomorrow (Monday the 19th). From yuba to mantua and east to starvation and anywhere in between.
Thanks!
Looking for some perch reports. Thinking of hitting somewhere up tomorrow (Monday the 19th). From yuba to mantua and east to starvation and anywhere in between.
Thanks!
I would also like to know how a few perch lakes are looking.
My son and I hit Fish Lake on Saturday the 17th and caught about 60 perch with a few small splake and rainbows mixed in. Perch fishing was pretty steady though, nothing big 8 to 9" where the big ones.
Mantua was slow as heck and twice as crowded on Sat. The fish were there, but super finicky. I knew they would be, but it even surprised me.
Starvation had a perch crash. I was able to find schools of little perch this fall so next year should be good but this winter will be difficult. Deer Creek hasn’t been good for a few years now. Only fished Rockport twice won’t go back. Best bet is Fish Lake but size tops out around 10". You can easily catch a 100 a trip. And there is plenty of trout to catch as well.