I am in need of a fishing trip and with my new schedule fishing during the week works out better than going on Saturday. I am up for an ice-fishing trip on Thursday (the 12th). I live in South Davis County and I am up for going just about anywhere. I will drive and if anyone is available and would like to join me send me a PM.
Are you sure you wouldn’t rather go tubing on Willard? That’s my battle plan for Thursday. No augers, no slush, no planks.
Are you sure you wouldn’t rather go tubing on Willard? That’s my battle plan for Thursday. No augers, no slush, no planks.
And I am sure you also hoping no wind. Very sure, but thanks for the offer.
I appreciate your decline. That reduces the odds of getting wind on my trip. Wind is a 4 letter word.
Sounds like a good time Kent. I’ve got the day off, but I’m still rehabbing a bum knee, so I’m kinda grounded[crazy]
Putting some ice on it might do it some good.[;)]
Thanks for the invite Kent!! I got school or i’d be there.
Let me find out today if I can get work off (shouldn’t be too big of a deal) and I’d go with you. I want to get in another day on the ice too. I live in Bountiful and I could drive or split costs with you if you drive.
Hey Kent I’m going to Fish Lake Thursday if you want to come down that far to fish I’m taking off about 5:30 am from Gunnison and will be at the lake about 7:00 am
Danny, please don’t tempt me – don’t you realize my passion for Fish Lake? In reading FishnMusic’s profile I saw where his favorite place to fish is Fish Lake. Fish Lake was already a place that I was considering, and especially if he can go, and is interested in making the long drive, it is probably a done deal. PM me your contact information.
Kent I will be out by the Main Lodge or between there and bowery it will depend on the ice at the Lodge
Darn…wish I could go with you guys! But given that I work for Sportsman’s… well, I need to work when the work is there!
Sucks reading that you guys are ice fishing and I am stuck in the office. Look forward to reading your reports!