Invite Utah lake sunday

I plan on shooting some carp then maybe catching some cats. Anyone who would like to go drop me a line.

sound like my kinda adventure!

Good luck, and nail the crap out of em! Look forward to a results report. Bit too far to join, but maybe I’ll have an analogous report to share…

Have you got any takers?

nope but if anyone is interested Ill be launching from Khunis ditch (1400 n) in springville at about 7. or with a little persuasion Yubas not that far away.

If I didn’t had plans with my old buddy too provo river I would join in. I’d love to catch some brutal catfish some day out of utah lake. I might toss my toon out next week and see you on the lake ha ha ha. Well good luck and show some kitties of that lake for me and I will show you bows and brownies. [:p]

How did you do? No time for me to fish but when I go to lake powell leaving for my 3rd trip sat! But when it slows down for me shoot me a message, Maybe we can go in one of my boats to fish and shoot some carp! In about 2 weeks? GOOD LUCK!

with the warm temps coming the fishing should really get going. let me know when you want to go I usually take the boat out friday saturda and sunday.