**Went out fishing today to a place I have never been before or really even heard about. Got on the ice about 7 and made a nice little walk to wear I thought I would have some luck. Sure enough right as I was dropping my jig I hooked up with a nice 19 inch rainbow. It was a great start to the day and didn’t slow down tell around 11:30. All in all I landed 15 in the 5 hours I was there. Smallest was 18in and biggest was 22in. I lost or missed about the same amount as I caught. Needless to say I found my new hot spot. I took some pictures with my camera on my phone and will post them as soon as I can figure out how to do it. Man I love days like today!
**
Sounds like you want to keep it TOP SECRET
[fishin]
guess your not going to say where? Too bad [:(]
All bows or did you get any cutts? There are some hogs in there.[;)]
I bet it is Daniel’s Res in Idaho>just a hunch
**No not Daniels, Have been there once and didn’t have much luck. It was actually at Strawberry but the area I fished I wasn’t familiar with. I talked to a fellow fishing buddy and he actually informed me of this spot. I am heading up again Sunday in hopes it is still hot and not just a one day thing. Oh and yes some were cutthroat
**
Just thought it was funny, glad you got into them. Im just jealous!!!