Fishing tomorrow

Tomorrow 7/1 is my day off and I just can’t decide where to fish. Does any one else have the day off and want to go fishing. I can take the boat (room for two others), or the float tube, or just fish from the bank. I can fish in the morning but have to be back by three to go fetch my wife from the airport. I am leaning toward Deer Creek but if anyone has a good suggestion lets hear it. I am open for any place close and any kind of fish.

ive been hearing utah lake is super hot for cats right now, might me a good place to try.[;)]

Wish I could join you Neldon, but alas unable to this time. We will get out and catch a few one of these days.

My buddy and I fish Utah lake almost every weekend, and we do very well for catfish. We fish from a boat with cut bait, and usually take in a pretty decent load of fish. We launch at utah lake state park and head into provo bay.