Fishing Early tomorrow Invite Up for anywhere.

Hey all I was wondering if there was anybody on the board that wanted to meet up with me and a buddy tomorrow morning early. I am hoping to hit either DC and or Jordanelle. Probably the nelle though. One other detail is that I have a crappy eskimo auger that does not cut worth a crap so we will probably also just be looking for old holes to punch through. Unless somebody wants to meet up that already has an auger. I am still looking for one to borrow from other buddies but if I cant find one I am not going to let that stop me. If you dont have an auger and still want to come with us just let me know.

PS I am not planning on a response but if I do get one we are going to leave hopefully around 6:30 am.

Anybody in??? I will buy the beer too!!!

I’ll be heading up to Echo between 7-8:00, i’ll most likely be fishing alone, but if you want to drive a bit further I do have a “decent” auger that punches holes just fine.

If you feel like doing the extra drive send me a pm.

thanks a bunch but I think I am still going to go to Jordanelle. I have not been there yet this year nor have I been to echo but the nelle always produces bigger fish for me. I really do appreciate the offer though. Your always welcome to meet us too we are the ones with to many dogs.:blush: They are usually pretty well behaved though.[;)]

Maybe when I do go to echo I will send the pm too.

dogs dont bother me at all, but my truck dosnt like the freeway right now so i’ll be doin the closer thing for me.

Hit me up, im always up for fishin with new people!