I drove up to Echo this afternoon just to go for a drive and check it out. I talked to a couple of guys that said the ice was 7" to 5" anyone else have different info?
Went to echo today. Going again tomorrow. Ice was 3 to 5 inches thick. No bows just some perch. came in ones and twos 20 to 35 ft right on the bottom. No pics today will have some tomorrow. Gonna be out there alone anyone who wants to join is more than welcome im gonna be at the first parking lot in a silver sunfire. brown carhart coat black hat and next to an orange bucket sitten in a blue chair. Hope to see you there.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
Did you see any of the elk heard ? I remeber last year was the first time that I ice fished Echo and the elk where everwhere.
I wasnt really paying attention. i was concentrated on getting the first fish through the ice. have my glasses and will look tomorrow.