Change of tactics on the Weeb 11/3/12

Sparky and I decided to go to fly only, single Prince and C&R only since I still had a meal left from the last time.
Well -----------, no problem. :slight_smile: Caught all I could handle in 3 hrs below Echo. These are just some of em. Stopped taking pics. after a while and just released em fresh as daises. The ones I took pics. of were refreshed before releasing so all was good.
Flow rate at .37 scfs.

[inline fly4.jpg]

[inline “fly 1.jpg”]

[inline “fly 2.jpg”]

[inline fly3.jpg]

[inline fly5.jpg]
[inline fly4.jpg]

Looks like no bleeders this time for not using blue fox. Nice job on the bows keep it up and hope sparky heals up soon. :sunglasses:

Nice catchs still havent caught a bow on the weber all browns and cutts for me maybe I have to fish the section below ecko. Those are definetly so fattys!

Went again today for some fun, dinner, same tactics , and Sparky enjoyment. [;)] Kept this guy for dinner, caught about 6 in 2 hrs. Fishing a little tougher, other fishermen, etc. Man. they are fighting good.

[inline “fly 11-7.jpg”]

Glad to see sparky is still enjoying some fishing time. Looks like you are still catching a few. Good job.