BFT NV Tackle Trading

We should hold an official trading get-together for any BFT members who want to attend.

The basic idea is:

    • The member gathers any of their tackle/fishing gear that they are willing to trade
    • We meet up to swap goods at a specified location
  • Example: I know a lot of people who, for instance, have way too many crank baits and are willing to trade for some poppers–or, someone has a bunch of baitcasters that they’re willing to laterally trade for a spinning reel/rod–too many bullet weights, but not enough drop-shots, etc, etc…
    If anyone is interested in actually setting up a time/place, we should start planning–drink some beers and trade tackle

I personally have some bad ass spooks that I wouldn’t bat an eyelash if they got hung up in a tree forever lol way too many. I want some jigs n swim baits