Bear lake Fishing

Has anyone been up to Bear Lake to fish? I haven’t seen any reports from there or heard of anything happening up there. :huh:, I guess I’m going to have to make a trip up to check it out.

I’ve learned that people who love to fish starvation are tough people. We fish under harsh conditions (in the winter) and don’t really catch any big catches. Yet we love it.

“28 degrees and no wind” You poor, poor, fellas!

“Glutens for punishment” So, celiac disease? I know what a “glutton” is…

“male rainbows are not real great table fare due to their white flesh” Now THIS I have never heard or experienced. Can someone confirm? How did I miss such a fact for my whole fishing career? Or, is that the rule only in Starvation?

Now, now, let’s not give anyone a hard time about spelling a word wrong. Heck, we’ve all done it, sometimes to great embarrassment. I often see spelling and other mistakes in posts on here. My policy is to smile or giggle to myself and keep it to myself.
Here are some of my favorite miscues I’ve seen along the way:

A high school girl wrote her research paper on solemn skiing.
A bakery had a big ad on their front window touting their creampuffs that were filled with delicious, creamy mustard.
One of my favorites as a former football coach: Johnny Jones pissed for over 400 yards in the game. Field conditions were a significant factor in the outcome of the game.
One girl reported to me that Mark Twain was a pilot on the Mississippi and after he had flown for a couple of years…
One help wanted ad read that they were hiring all shits. Now what happened to that missing f?

Don’t worry about it Verdean Mike. We love ya just the same.

Hey Mike, good to see that you are still punchin’ holes in Starvy. I fondly remember some of our more stellar days. Maybe you coulda used some of my “stank bait” on your trip.

](STARVY STEELIE — Postimages)

](MIKE S MAGNUM — Postimages)

](TD PERCH 2 — Postimages)

](FILLETING TIME — Postimages)

AHHH, ok tat makes sense if they are “spawned out” trying to be.  Hadn’t thought of that, thanks.


Here’s a flashback for you Mike - Feb 1, 2013.

You!

Me!

Joe!

Gary!

Curtis!

Big Earl!

My haul!

Good times; good eats - for sure!   :smiley: