The Sparkinator and I decided to tough it out and do some work, especially for this old geezer. We hiked in to some holes I used to fish in my younger days, (above Henefer), mostly to give Sparky a work out which was very successful for a work out and fishun.
He’s dead to the world right now on the couch. But.------------. as usual right after arriving home, he was up for his tennis ball. ![]()
Anyway, we hit “our holes” and fished for a few hrs. and you can view the results. Not monsters but look at em!!! They’re nice guys. Same ol thing, prince on a dropper above a split shot but, ---------------, this time just one fly. Got tired of tangles and it wasn’t as important to bring home dinner so decided to see what I could do. Sandy is getting tired of fish.
She’s pissed, more fish. Oh well. [;)] Released some too. Just kept dinner. Yeah I know, it was a limit.
I do love to eat em.
[inline 2:14.jpg]