You don’t have to worry about me Ken . Slow times for me lately , maybe I will get out some this winter . Did I see on Facebook your “rig” in the water @ Strawberry ?
Probably so, although I didn’t see it on Facebook (only get on FB every few months) but there is a thread on here about it. Found out that Suburbans don’t make good boats.[frown]
Sorry to hear that Kent , Them Suburbans any good for anchors ? LOL I did finally get up to the Berry this year right after you did that but my luck really sucked up there . I have only fished the Berry about 5 times in the last 5 years . Sometimes I think I will go back to fly fishing and then I remember that some of the rudest people I have ever meet where fly fishers on the rivers .
Remo , Still think that fish looks like a (EDIT) no worries on the Berry , I hate the taste of trout